The Tea Party Community is a conservative hub for sharing ideas, unifying a movement and organizing strategies to keep the United States of America in her rightful place as the greatest nation on earth. "We The People - Don't Tread on US!"

welcome to NH---live free or die-----

Thought i'd start  chime in 

Hello, i'd like to see all nh members check in great sight

great to know, like minded individuals 

Well ladies and gentleman, I think time is getting short and the Patriots of New Hampshire had better prepare for some hard times that I think are coming. The tipping point just might be here. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Native of NH now living in Virginia and working in Washington, DC. Hoping to join here to keep up with what is happening back home.
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." -- Samuel Adams
"Courage is just fear that has said its prayers"

welcome steve and randy

Is it just me, or does it seem that the people that are fleeing Massachusetts for NH are trying to turn NH into Massachusetts?

You're right on. It's been that way for so long now that NH has become a Blue State. I'm begining to think that the only thing to do now is to move to a Red State so we can help keep it that way..

Is it just me, or does it seem that the people that are fleeing Massachusetts for NH are trying to turn NH into Massachusetts?

you can only tax them so much befor they leave saying that. they need to leave there libral politics in mass

What, where, and when are any scheduled happenings in State for the 223 day protests???

Born free and Intending to stay the way!!

Northern NH checking in.... Berlin!

likes this.

New to TPC... and trying to find my way around.  From NH and looking for the TPC NH organizations that I should connect to.  I'm not sure what this is particularly, but I thought I would make my presence known.  I'm tired of runaway government and while I have voted against it, it seems my vote is cancelled out by fraud at every turn.  There needs to be another way and I want to be part of it.  So any advice on groups in NH looking to make a difference? 

New to TPC... and trying to find my way around.  From NH and looking for the TPC NH organizations that I should connect to.  I'm not sure what this is particularly, but I thought I would make my presence known.  I'm tired of runaway government and while I have voted against it, it seems my vote is cancelled out by fraud at every turn.  There needs to be another way and I want to be part of it.  So any advice on groups in NH looking to make a difference? 

www.nhliberty.org