The Tea Party Community is a conservative hub for sharing ideas, unifying a movement and organizing strategies to keep the United States of America in her rightful place as the greatest nation on earth. "We The People - Don't Tread on US!"

A few option suggestions for advanced profile-customization?

Howdy all,

New to the site, just joined today.  Was customizing my profile under advanced, and love all the options... would it be possible to add customizations for the following:

"DIV.profile_header" & "DIV.timeline_feed_row>DIV.timeline_holder"  (Or perhaps just "DIV.timeline_holder" would suffice.)

The first is the area behind where our name appears next to our profile picture, and could only find content-holder which does the whole section (which I already customized with something), and timeline_holder is each of the tables on our profile that says our status updates, friends, etc.  Be great if there was a way to customize each table individually.

I'm thinking of placing a gold plaque style look for the header behind my name... and for the tables, at the very least, wanted to make the background of the friends box this B/W photo I found apparently from Hurricane Katrina that shows a large city through a rain-splashed piece of glass... kind of giving the "worldly" appearance.

I can do all these client-side with various extensions and/or CSS-override, but it'd only be viewable by just me... would love to be able to set my profile this way for all to see it, others that love to all-out customize may enjoy it as well.

Anywho, just some suggestions... thanks in advance should this become possible in the future!  Christmas Angel

EDIT: A screen-grab of how my profile looks client-side to give an example...

American pride Proud Deplorable Republican Trump-Supporter and Life-Long Libertarian!
St Patricks day frog

Here's what my main-feed looks like should you want any ideas for a theme... the idea behind it is Tropical 18th-century... sort of relaxing tropical-look back when parchment-paper was the norm. xD

American pride Proud Deplorable Republican Trump-Supporter and Life-Long Libertarian!
St Patricks day frog