The Tea Party Community is a conservative hub for sharing ideas, unifying a movement and organizing strategies to keep the United States of America in her rightful place as the greatest nation on earth. "We The People - Don't Tread on US!"

Site won't open or work properly

Have been having a hard time with this site. Won't open, etc.,
What's wrong with it?

EDIT: Turns out, it seems like the authenticity-certificate may have expired at the start of the month.  Facepalming so hard that it took me so long to notice Opera saying boldly in the URL "blocked content"... watch for someplace on your browser saying the content is blocked, click to view anyways, and the site starts loading fine. xD

So many days unable to use TPC simply due to my own oversight, duh! >_<

American pride Proud Deplorable Republican Trump-Supporter and Life-Long Libertarian!
St Patricks day frog
Why should a user have to watch for site certicate expirations? That should be the job of the administrators and the site programming should automatically update any user automatically behind tge seens!
I tried to open as a function of my recent use routine. I could not. So, I went back to twitter w my > 10k followers! At least I dont have to update site certs!

EDIT: Turns out, it seems like the authenticity-certificate may have expired at the start of the month.  Facepalming so hard that it took me so long to notice Opera saying boldly in the URL "blocked content"... watch for someplace on your browser saying the content is blocked, click to view anyways, and the site starts loading fine. xD

So many days unable to use TPC simply due to my own oversight, duh! >_<